Toll Free 844.974-
FULL SERVICE TRAVEL
EXPERTS IN AUTHENTIC TRAVEL
Leave out the hassles, worries and stress of preparing a travel itinerary!
Our knowledge of the uniqueness of Italy and its traditions comes with 30+ years of living, working and travelling Italy. With decades of experience in the travel profession, our boutique small group tours and one of a kind custom travel planning services will give you the best of Italy.
Our services include: tour planning services, flight booking, transfer services, private tour guides, excursions, cruises, rental car, travel insurance and more.
© ITALIA DOLCE VITA
Hands on Cooking Lessons & Vacations
Food & Wine Boutique Tours
Wedding Registry & Gift Certificates
ALL TOURS DESIGNED BY
Certified Italian Wine Specialist®
Florida Registered Seller of Travel #37794
These three regions, in the north-
In spite of laudable reputation of producing the majority of Italy’s finest and most elegant white, the Le Tre Venezie actually produce more reds from indigenous grape varietals.
Breathtaking landscapes of medieval towns, hamlets and castles, and lush vineyards at the peak of harvest can be enjoyed during this tour along the wine routes of Trento DOC, Valpolicella-
Be amazed by this part of Italy, known only by a few!
• 9 nights in charming accommodations
• 5* Wine Relais Villa Cordegvigo Verona
• 4* Hotel Bonotto in Bassano del Grappa’s historical district
• 5* Castello di Buttrio Wine Relais in Friuli
• You are greeted at the Venice Airport (at established time) for transfer to your hotel
• Travel along the lush landscapes, and on the backroads, at the peak of grape harvest from the areas of Trento DOC through Valpolicella, Prosecco Superiore to the Colli Orientali.
• Tour the splendid Roman and Medieval sites of charming Verona
• Hands on cooking lesson overlooking Lake Garda
• Stay and visit the charming town of Bassano del Grappa on the Brenta River crossed by the Palladio designed “Ponte degli Alpini Bridge”.
• Private guided tour of Palladio Villa Barbaro di Maser, a UNESCO world heritage site and one of the most beautiful Be mesmerized by the beautiful hilltop pearl of Asolo, called “the City of a Hundred Horizons" where many poets and writers sojourned.
• Learn the art of cheese making and taste some of the top awarded cheeses made by a family run producer.
• Visit the 12th century Cistercian Abbey of Santa Maria in Follina with its beautiful frescos A Stop to see the picturesque Molinetto della Croda, an example of rural architecture that has inspired artists and charmed thousands of visitors.
• Tour Trieste, known as “The little Vienna by the Sea”, the impressive Mittel-
• Enjoy a unique and relaxing enriching boat tour experience on the Adriatic Sea where the history is highlighted and you are delighted in gourmet lunch.
• Visit Friuli’s little Siena, San Daniele famous for the inimitable Prosciutto di San Daniele where a local producer will show how cool Alpine and damp Adriatic currents are used to cure the prosciutto.
• Transfers to and from the Venice Airport at scheduled time is arranged and included
• Daily breakfast
• Gourmet and Authentic meals paired with local wines: 9 lunches and 10 dinners
• • Full time assistance by Italia Dolce Vita on site
• much more
Region(s): TRENTINO , VENETO and FRIULI
Tour Dates: September 22 to October 1, 2017
10 Days/ 9 Nights
Prices per person double occupancy US$ 4,990.00
Inquire for single supplement
Let us assist you with your extended days, before or after this tour with hotel reservations and any other logistics. You may combine this tour with another of our small group tours or have us design one for you.
We highly recommend to protect your trip from last-
We can assist you with flight bookings or just guide you in making your own travel plans.
Customize this Trip
This trip may be customized according to your interests, needs and budget. Please inquire for a custom itinerary and quote.
|Food & Wine Tours|
|Vacation Villas & Apartments|
|Romance & Weddings|
|Tre Venezie: Veneto, Trentino, Friuli|
|Emilia Romagna: Lands of Verdi|
|Piedmont: Truffles, Barolo and more|
|All 2017 Tours|