FULL SERVICE TRAVEL
EXPERTS IN AUTHENTIC TRAVEL
Leave out the hassles, worries and stress of preparing a travel itinerary!
Our knowledge of the uniqueness of Italy and its traditions comes with 30+ years of living, working and travelling Italy. With decades of experience in the travel profession, our boutique small group tours and one of a kind custom travel planning services will give you the best of Italy.
Our services include: tour planning services, flight booking, transfer services, private tour guides, excursions, cruises, rental car, travel insurance and more.
Hands on Cooking Lessons & Vacations
Food & Wine Boutique Tours
Wedding Registry & Gift Certificates
ALL TOURS DESIGNED BY
Certified Italian Wine Specialist®
© ITALIA DOLCE VITA
Florida Registered Seller of Travel #37794
Toll Free 844.974.8259
Sicilian Culture and History through its Food & Wines
This 12 -
Arrive in Catania in time for southeast baroque region of Noto once a year “infiorata” and see the town streets decorated with flowers by local artists, and admire wonderful baroque balconies.
Travel a compendium of the greatest civilizations and cultures of all time-
Visit Taormina and see the Cyclops coastlines and landscapes rich in contrasts. making its way to the kitchens of Sicily.
See Marble extraction Quarry, and Mangiane Grottos, and Etna Volcano.
Llive the fishermen life in Portopalo and on a boat trip small village of Marzemeni and visit Inspector Montalbano Tv series’s most beautiful places in a concentrate of colors, flavors and traditions typical of Sicily: Ragusa, Modica, Comiso, Vittoria.
In Terre Sicane see rich soils giving fruit to sustainable agriculture products, the heart of Sicilian cuisine and its exotic food combinations also with a cooking lesson.
Experience the island through the hands of master artisans, local specialties like chocolate in Modica , authentic Sicilian cuisine hands-
Visit the finest cellars and vineyards along the wine trails of Etna, Mandrarossa, Vittoria, Avola, Marsala and more. Taste the wines and savor the food of this special land.
- Infiorata celebrations in Noto
- Baroque wonders of
- Hands on Sicilian Cooking Lesson
- VIP winery tours & tastings
- Authentic gourmet meals paired with selected local wines
- Private guided tours in Ragusa, Noto, Modica, Siracusa ….
- Boat Excursions to Mothia and Capo Passero
- Private guided tour of Segesta and Agrigento Archeological sites
- Chocolate tour in Modica
- Visit small artisans
- Licensed English speaking guides
- Travel with a Certified Italian Wine Specialist® & Culinary Travel Professional®
- Leisure time
- Daily Breakfast
- Gourmet and Authentic meals paired with local wines
- Full time assistance by Italia Dolce Vita on site
Small Group Tour limited to 10 travelers
2018 Tour Dates: May 17-
Trip Length: 12 Days and 11 Nights
Prices per person double occupancy $5,690.00
The package includes:
- 11 nights in charming boutique accommodation
- Breakfast daily
- Hands on cooking lessons
- Transfer from Catania Airport at arrival
- Transfer from Palermo airport at departure-
last day of tour
- Authentic meals paired with local wines local wines
- Excursions and private transfers as per itinerary
- Private cellar tours and wines tastings
- Private tastings at local gourmet producers
- Licensed English speaking art/city private guides and Tour coordinator
- Entrance Fees
- Service charges and local taxes and fees
- Italia Dolce Vita Tips for Traveling 2018 edition
What's Not Included:
- Meals and Drinks not Specified
- Personal Expenses i.e. Telephone, Minibar, etc
- Tips and gratuities (Guides, Restaurants, etc)
- Travel Insurance (Strongly recommended)
- Cancellation Insurance (Strongly recommended)
Splendors of Sicily: The flavors of its hidden treasures
|Food & Wine Tours|
|Vacation Villas & Apartments|
|Romance & Weddings|
|UMBRIA & TUSCANY|
|AMALFI & SORRENTO|