FULL SERVICE TRAVEL
EXPERTS IN AUTHENTIC TRAVEL
Leave out the hassles, worries and stress of preparing a travel itinerary!
Our knowledge of the uniqueness of Italy and its traditions comes with 30+ years of living, working and travelling Italy. With decades of experience in the travel profession, our boutique small group tours and one of a kind custom travel planning services will give you the best of Italy.
Our services include: tour planning services, flight booking, transfer services, private tour guides, excursions, cruises, rental car, travel insurance and more.
Hands on Cooking Lessons & Vacations
Food & Wine Boutique Tours
Wedding Registry & Gift Certificates
ALL TOURS DESIGNED BY
Certified Italian Wine Specialist®
© ITALIA DOLCE VITA
Florida Registered Seller of Travel #37794
Toll Free 844.974.8259
UMBRIA & TUSCANY
ALL WOMEN: FUN, FOOD, & WINE TOUR
This leisurely paced tour explores the rich history, traditions and culture of Umbria & Tuscany. See spectacular lush hillside towns and discover the people with their stories of passion for their land.
Here we will surround ourselves with the same beauty, sights, sounds and flavors, food and wine, that inspired the geniuses Raphael, Michelangelo, and many others.
Enjoy a hands on cooking lesson, chocolate making, local gourmet products, private cellar tours and tastings. Learn to search for summer truffles, pick vegetables and fruits for a true farm to table experience. Explore the beautiful Val D’Orcia and enjoy a Thermal Water Spa Day in the picturesque village of Bagni Vignoni. Stroll the charming streets, markets, cafes, and shops of lovely towns and villages. Observe the art of organic cheese making and savor the real Pecorino (cheese) di Pienza. Gourmet dinners and lunches.
TRAVEL WITH ME and a small group of 8 women for a one of a kind authentic experience honoring the culture of the regions and LEARN, LIVE, and LOVE the real Dolce Vita!
• 7 Nights in charming accommodations
•4 nights in a Castle in Assisi
• 3 nights in Montepulciano
• Pick up at the ROME AIRPORT at arrival
• Learn the art of truffle hunting, pick own fruits and vegetables directly from the garden and participate in a hands-
• Private guided tour of Assisi at dusk under the amber lights -
• Learn to make a variety of infused teas, creams and ointment detoxifying to anti-
•Lunch in the vineyards of Montefalco
•Learn about the world Olive oils
•Walk the streets of Perugia and indulge in the world of chocolates famous worldwide.
• Private guided tour Siena the city of Palio.
• Visit the small artisan shops in the hill town of Montepulciano and the historical cellars
• Cheese making lesson in Pienza, from milking to ageing
•Tour the vineyards and cellars producing Vino Nobile di Montepulciano
• Discover the heart of Tuscany -
• Daily Breakfast
• Gourmet and Authentic meals paired with local wines
• Full time assistance by Italia Dolce Vita on site
Small Group Tour limited to 8 travelers
2018 Tour Dates: June 3-
Trip Length: 8 Days and 7 Nights
Prices : $3,290.00
Single Supplement: $550.00
- 7 overnight stays
- Daily Buffet breakfasts
- All meals paired with local wines
- Hands on Cooking Class
- Cellar tours and private tastings
- Transfer at arrival from Rome Fiumicino Airport
- Licensed English speaking art/city private guides and Tour coordinator
- All Entrance Fees
- Service charges and local taxes and fees
- Italia Dolce Vita “Tips for Travel” booklet
What's Not Included:
- Meals and Drinks not Specified
- Transfer at departure/end of tour
- Personal Expenses i.e. Telephone, Minibar, etc
- Personal purchase of truffles
- Tips and gratuities (Guides, Restaurants, etc)
- Travel Insurance (Strongly recommended)
- Cancellation Insurance (Strongly recommended)
|Food & Wine Tours|
|Vacation Villas & Apartments|
|Romance & Weddings|
|UMBRIA & TUSCANY|
|AMALFI & SORRENTO|